Search Tyres by Reg. No.
Bowbrook is a small village located close to Shrewsbury. But it is an important crossroad for motorists who traverse all overfrom West Midlands.
Our facility- SP Tyres- was established to provide vehicular sales and assistance to this untapped market. Over the last few years, we have gradually become the most popular retailers of tyres Bowbrook.
SP Tyres believes in 3 guiding principles which have made us one of the United Kingdom’s best. These are:
- To ensure professionalism in our transactions- be it sales or services.
- To deliver our patron’s vehicles on time unless a last-moment emergency crops up.
- To become the go-to facility for tyres Bowbrook plus a wide range of services.
We are glad to inform that we have managed to abide by all three.
What tyres do we sell?
We are easily the most widely-known tyre retailers in Shropshire, if not the entire West Midlands. Our inventory is stacked with models from companies like:
- Dunlop Tyres
- Maxxis Tyres
- Michelin Tyres
- Continental Tyres
- Yokohama Tyres, and
- Kumho Tyres
We store run-flat, summer, winter, all-season, UHP and 4x4 versions of tyres. Given enough notice, we can also provide specialty models for your car.
A word on our services
We have industry-leading car servicing equipment and a team of professional and highly qualified technicians.
Feel free to visit us for the following services:
- Balancing and alignment of wheels: Wheel balancing is one of our most in-demand services. We have advanced machinery and eco-friendly weights designed to ensure that your car’s wheel assembly remains sturdy and long-lasting.
Aligning your wheels is a separate but equally crucial process. We are the only facility which provides Hunter wheel alignment Bowbrook. Simply put, it is a computerised aligning process which is more precise than any other existing technique. Plus, this technology also saves you time.
- Mobile tyre fitting Bowbrook: SP Tyres has you covered if you do not find the time to visit our facility and buy a new set of tyres. Once you have selected a new set on our website and placed the order, our mobile fitment team can reach your chosen location and complete the task.
- Locking wheel nut removal: The lockingwheel nut key is necessary to remove the nut. And, if misplaced, removing the nut can be next to impossible. This is another common problem that we can resolve with accuracy without any damage. Our charges for locking wheel nut removalare extremely reasonable for the customers.
Get in touch
Visit us on any working day at Gds Buildings, Lancaster Rd, Shrewsbury SY1 3NF for more details. You can also browse through our website for attractive offers or discounts on tyres.
- Monday 08:00AM - 18:00PM
- Tuesday08:00AM - 18:00PM
- Wednesday08:00AM - 18:00PM
- Thursday08:00AM - 18:00PM
- Friday08:00AM - 18:00PM
- Saturday09:00AM - 17:00PM
- Sunday10:00AM - 16:00PM